Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fundraising

Hey everyone, I hoe that all is going well. The summer is fast approaching and soon we all be in Uganda having the experience of a lifetime. I want to make sure that everyone is feeling good with the way that things are going, especially with regards to fundraising. Let me know if you have any concerns, and I think it would be good to share our methods and successes. I have been speaking to one of my friends that helps fundraise for Non-profits and charities and in April we are wanting to do either a benefit concert or dinner. Also for all the UVU students there are a few grant options available that we need to look into. Let me know if you are interested in the grant and we can start the application process. Thanks to you all for all you do.

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment