Friday, February 25, 2011

Training Session

Hey guys, Kellie here. I hope you're all doing well and are getting excited for our Ugandan adventure! So our training weekend is coming up next month, and since I'm driving down from Logan, I was wondering if any of you who live in the area would be willing to let me stay with you on friday night. I'm pretty easy-going, I'd just need a couch or floor to crash on. That would make it a lot easier for me to not have to drive home friday night and then back to Provo on saturday morning. So, just let me know! Thanks guys, can't wait to see you all again!

3 comments:

  1. You could crash on my couch if you want to. I live in north Orem on 1600 North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Did you get my number from the get together at Malawi's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have it :) I will text you sometime this week or you can call/text me at 801.830.7660 and we can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete